In Q2 of 2020 SkySelect was focused on helping you to guarantee more demand and quoting select parts automatically.
Our new features at a glance:
- Guarantee new demand & automate quoting with Hosted Catalogs
- Analytics has been improved to see all past invitations & quote performance
- Full SPEC2000 Orders support
- Quote more quickly with a simplified Quoting Template
Ready to learn more?
General Improvements ✈️
We have streamlined the sourcing process by enabling adding different part types in one RFQ and improving compliance with industry standards:
- Our previous RFQ templates have been merged into a single Outright Purchases template 📑.
- WSP (work stoppage) priority is now supported 🛑
- Extended support for industry-standard UOMs and conditions 📦
SkySelect Hosted Catalogs 📒
Do you want to generate more revenue on SkySelect? With Hosted Catalogs you can:
- Guarantee new demand and/or generate automatic quotes based on an uploaded parts lists
- Get prioritized exposure to airlines and MROs
- 🆕 Upload several catalogs and choose which customer they apply to
- 🆕 Select the point of contact to handle quotes and leads depending on the customer
The analytics module includes a separate section for reporting on the generated quotes, leads, and sales opportunity through Hosted Catalogs.
Improvements to Analytics 📊
Several improvements have been released for the Analytics module.
- Filter the RFQ report by buyer companies, RFQ priority and category
- Get more complete and descriptive data in CSV export files
- Get visibility into your performance through Hosted Catalogs
SPEC2000. Orders ⚙️
SkySelect now has full support for order transmission and management via SPEC2000 including the following messages:
- Order Transmission and Acknowledgement
- Order Changes
- Shipment Notifications
Contact us to start managing your orders and quotes through SPEC or powerful API integration. Get in touch with our email@example.com to get started. 👩🏻💻
Quote Submission Page ✅
Several improvements were made to the quotes submission page to make the process of entering quotes and communicating with the buyer more frictionless:
- Required fields can be different from part to part and are now highlighted with a red corner
- You can now message the buyer directly from the quote submission page
- Button to copy all PNs to clipboard was added
- More information about the RFQ including document attachments are now displayed on this page
- Performance improvements to the interface
Thank You for using SkySelect!
Do you lack a certain feature in the product? Or do you want to point to a problem or a bug? At SkySelect we welcome all feedback, feel free to reach out by leaving a message here, or contact us via email.